Magic Garden Mornings every Tuesday & bi-weekly Fridays from 9:30am – 11:30am (£3.50 per person) bold are also Family Taskforce Afternoons.
- January – Tuesday 23rd & 30th
- February – Tuesday 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th & Friday 16th
- March – Tuesday 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th & Friday 2nd, 16th, 30th
- April – Tuesday 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & Friday 13th & 27th
- May – Tuesday 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd 29th & Friday 11th & 25th
- June – Tuesday 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th & Friday 8th & 22nd
- July – Tuesday 3rd, 10th, 17th and 13th & Friday 6th & 20th
*No sessions during summer holidays when the Maze is open from 21st July onward – resuming Tuesday 4th Sept
Family Taskforce Afternoons (In half-term holidays) from 2pm (£4 per person)
- February – Tuesday 13th & Friday 16th
- April – Tuesday 10th & Friday 13th
- October – Tuesday 23rd & Friday 26th
Hundred River Maze will be open Saturday 21st July to Sunday 2nd September daily from 10am – 5pm (£3.50 Kids & £4 Adults). Don’t miss out on the annual Family Day and Torchlight Maze on Saturday 8th September from 11am – 10pm – tickets to buy online HERE.
Family Farm Sundays from 11am – 4pm (£4 per person)
- February – Sunday 4th (pre-booked only) Book HERE
- Activities include the Big Farmland Bird Count, Willow Bird-feeders, Animal Feeding and Bean-throwing games inspired by Setsubun no Hi (the traditional Japanese celebration to mark the start of spring).
- March – Sunday 18th
- April – Sunday 29th
- June – Sunday 10th – Official Open Farm Sunday
- July – Sunday 22nd
- September – Saturday 8th – Family Day and Torchlight Maze Tickets HERE
- October – Sunday 14th
- November – 25th
Taskforce Thursdays will be held on the last Thursday of every month from 11am (16+ for older and more skilled volunteers to get hands on with bigger projects – if you have a skill or passion you’d like to share then please get in contact.
We’re also available for group bookings, school visits, farm tours, birthday parties and private sessions. Please check our session descriptions and frequently asked questions pages for more details and get in contact via Facebook or email if you’d like to make and enquiry.